Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Two good things....

1-found out my in-laws are leaving the 27th..YIPPEE!!!! I so thought it was later, oh I can't wait. I'm so glad it is sooner rather than later.

2-my in-laws went to stay with relatives tonight, the house is mine again, I feel so wonderful! (okay if they can stay the night why can't they just stay there?)

And I just have to say I was thinking about my blessings yesterday (trying to see good amidst bad) and I could not do any of this without my loving husband (of course it's kinda because of him too...hmmm..) but he listens to me and we complain together and talk and share. But also I could not have gotten through yesterday without blogging it and talking to my sister, I think I do better if I can talk about it over and over but I don't want to involve more people than I have too (although I have just involved the whole internet world now) so I only keep it too my husband and sister, so it is nice to write it out too and then my sister totally understands (as all of you too) about in-laws and was sharing stories about hers too. I just don't like contention or confrontation etc... I would rather live with it then confront them, but we have too. Guess it will just have to wait until tomorrow now!

2 comments:

donna said...

I hope everything works out.
Glad you were able to talk to your sisters. Sisters are the best.:)

Marie said...

I hope you are able to work out the tention with your in laws. No one wants bad feelings in their family, especailly at Christmas!