Okay I didn't want to turn this blog into an anti-in-law blog but I have to let this out or I will explode! They just showed up today (more history later) and I was in my bedroom with the door closed (if it is open the dogs think they hear noises and bark alot) I had taken a nap and just got up and was just sitting there, I had the phones (land and cell) with me, well all of a sudden my dogs are barking and I hear someone come in my house, I think maybe my husband is home, then someone opens my door and lets the dogs out! My in-laws came and 'they had a key so they let themselves in'!!!!! yeah you also had a cell phone and I have a phone you could call and let me know you are here! Great way to start out a visit.
And just talking to them now they are totally catering to their other son (they only have two) say oh we need to go to NY, they are going cell phone shopping tonight and changing cell phone carriers because of him! Why does this bug me? because we are on their family plan, we got two phones for only $10 a month, it's awesome and totally comes in handy when I'm in the hospital since a call from the hospital is long distance.
I escaped by saying I need to do therapy (which is true, but I may be doing it longer than normal) I always put on my happy face and then will blow up when they leave for dinner (hopefully soon).
So a little history, don't remember if I covered it in my other post about them, my in-laws didn't ask to come, didn't ask to stay at our house, didn't tell us when they would be arriving, we were talking to them one day and they told us they bought tickets and were coming up! They just assume that we want them, when really the one and only thing I wanted this christmas was to spend quality time with my husband! So as you know from my previous post on them that the last time we talked with my in-laws was the sunday before Thanksgiving and things were said by his Mom that really hurt us, they have not talked to us since! They never called after that and then just show up today! I know that she probably didn't mean for her words to hurt the way they did and I know that we will end up talking about this because it's a money issue and we have to work something out. I just wish they would go away....now my christmas holiday is ruined!!!! I was hopeful, I tried to put on a happy face but it isn't going to work.
More later, have to post this before someone walks by....
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In laws are crazy. All of them. Even the nice ones are crazy.
Oh no! I hope you still get a good Christmas.
Post a Comment