
I love numbers and when the craze of Sudoku came out I thought I could do it so easily! But NO! I tried over and over and could never get it, I was at the dollar store a month ago and thought I would pick up another book to try and do it yet again, they had the best book there! And for $1 (or course but it makes it that much more wonderful) it is spiral bound so easy to use, has a hard cover and 124 puzzles divided into three, beginner, intermed., advanced, and in those catagories it has five different levels of difficulty, you can also record your time. Well as you can see from the picture I am still in the beginning they still give me a lot of numbers but I have finally got the hang of it! I have done four in a row without help and in just a couple mins. each time!!! I can't believe I can do it now! I know that I am not a pro yet, only two more puzzles and then I'm in the intermediate but I feel like I was able to teach myself something new and that I am finally getting it! Just had to record this for me, go Ro!

3 comments:
Go Ro! I don't get Sudoku and don't want to try to get it. It just feels like homework to me.
But way to go on figuring it out and having fun with it!
I used to have the same problem, then after doing beginner ones I finally got the hang of it and now I really enjoy them and have a system that works for me.
Good job!
my neice and my husband are both into Sudoku. It just makes my head hurt. Good for you for learning it though. It is tricky indeed.
Post a Comment