Since I have a lot of posts when I'm not doing well how about a post that I am! I had a dr. appointment on friday and I gained 3 pounds!!! I couldn't believe it! Only 15 more to go:) seriously!:) She said this is the best she has seen me in quite sometime and the biggest improvement from last visit (I went 2 1/2 weeks ago!) so I don't look as pale and awful! I do feel good, I have good days, the nights I get really tired early, I am still short of breath, just don't have a lot of lung function (about 12-14% actually) so I may feel good but it's hard to do things because I can't breathe! I'll take what I can get.
My husband is almost done with finals and then I will have him around more the next few weeks, he is at school almost 12 hours a day so I really miss him by the time the weekend comes (he actually has half day friday and then is gone all saturday) but he studies so hard and I am so proud of him.
I Love this picture of me with my niece and nephew, we are playing tic-tac-toe, and doesn't my hair just look good?

Not-so-good News:
I can't do Sudoku anymore! I got to the intermediate ones and have needed a little help!!! I thought I was suppose to get better and better just like the book! I try not to cheat too much.
My In-laws come in this weekend, don't get me wrong they are great people, very generous in helping us out since I have been unable to work, but his mother holds that over your head and then the last time my husband talked to them (before thanksgiving) she said things that were very inappropriate, I don't want to get into here because this blog wasn't meant to bash my in-laws but the stuff she said are inexcusable, it's really hard to explain more without getting into it, maybe I will if it gets crazy when they're here, for now we will just say we are not looking forward to their visit.

2 comments:
Your hair does look really good in that picture. I was happy to hear you are improving in your health, and I hope you have a pleasant weekend with your in-laws.
wow that is great that you gained 15 pounds.
Glad to hear that you are feeling better girl.
That is great news that your hubby will be around more. Cute picture of you and your niece.
Post a Comment