Monday, December 3, 2007

Random/weird post...


When my sister was visiting she gave me this adorable mug and I know that this may be something weird to blog about but I want to share two of my favorite mugs because they mean a lot to me.

The mug my sister gave me, she is the absolute best sister in the world and every single day I grow closer to her and love her more, I wish I could move closer to her! I think everyone in the world should have a sister like her, or if they don't a best friend like her because she is my best friend! I've never had a 'best' friend in the sense that some people do where we talk all the time everyday about everything under the sun, I have had some wonderful friends don't get me wrong but no 'best, close' friends, but my sister is and it is so wonderful, we didn't get along growing up, nothing major just different interests and personalities, but now I can honestly say that my sister is my best friend and I love her so much (okay hold the tears Ro!) Isn't this an adorable mug?


This is my other favorite mug I have had it now for at least ten years if not longer, I really like Bunnies and one Christmas my parents gave me this and it had a bunny in it and candy (it was either Christmas or birthday). I thought it was before I moved out of the house but now that I am thinking about it maybe it was after I moved out and that's why it means more to me??? All I know is that I was really touched when I got it I have kept it ever since and now it is my favorite mug to use when I make cocoa in the morning because I like to put big marshmallows in it and this mug is the best for that!

My sister also got me the mug because it is bigger than normal since she noticed that the last time she was here I would wash my other mug out everyday and reuse it since I like bigger mugs! And that way I would have two for when she visits:) Or maybe one for my husband then?

1 comment:

Chrissy, said...

I liked the mug pictures I'm craving hot chocolate now! I'm so glad you feel that way about your sister you deserve the best. And hanks for all the uplifting and spirtual reading.