Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cute Dogs



It's been awhile since I posted some pictures of my cute, adorable, loving dogs. I love them so much and realized the other day that if I didn't have them I would be so lonely since my husband is at work and school for 10 hours a day, he takes the car so I am 'at home' literally all day every day! It's not human contact or talk but at least I don't feel lonely, and they love me so much, they always come over for cuddles when I sit down or when I take a nap they are curled up right next to me (need to get a picture of that). How could you not love these two?
They love to snuggle in blankets:



They hate taking baths, but are very good to hold still:


Superman Dog:

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Your dogs look so well behaved! Too cute!

Marie said...

They look so cuddly.

donna said...

OH they are so cute!!!! How long have you these cute dogs???

RoRo2 said...

Chugs is almost 3, we have had her almost 2 years now and Texas we have had for a year and a half.