Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A simple card....


I have had this card hanging by my computer since I got it from my parents, it is a simple card yet means the world to me, I know my parents love me and are thinking about me and worrying about me and will do anything for me, but my Mom still sent this card.

I think we underestimate the power a simple card can hold since being sick now over a year they mean so much more to me, I don't get to see friends or people like I use to (okay pretty much never!) and so a card means they are still thinking about me, I haven't been forgotten, I am missed. So please, send a card to any friends you haven't seen in awhile and to those you know that aren't doing too well, a simple little card can lift and brighten their entire day! (this is not a shout out for cards to be sent to me, please do not take it that way).

1 comment:

donna said...

I so agree with you. A simple card can make anyone feel better :) You are so good at mailing cards to your friends and family :)
Have a GREAT day, my friend