I know everyone was looking forward to this day, find out what my big secrect is!!!! Well, unfortunately I won't have time to post it, I am off to the hospital:( I hope only to be there over the weekend but then again you NEVER know what will happen, with my health history (which I will share when I can) anything can happen, I hope all goes well and I can return home again.
I will really miss everyone, it is times like this that I wish we had bought an apple laptop instead of desktop (though it is so easy to move it makes me want to take it sometimes). Well I will have a ton of posts to read when I return. Have a good weekend everyone!
Oh yeah, a picture......
3 comments:
Hope everything goes well with the hospital and you don't have to stay too long. Good Luck!
Keep us updated. I hope you don't have to stay to long!!!!
Thanks for the link. How come you are going to the hospital? I hope you're okay?!
Post a Comment