You know that saying 'if it's too good to be true it probably is'? it is soooo true! Not just this time but every time I've ever experienced something that seems too good, it usually isn't! So, we are buying a digital camera right, found one online for a good deal, researched the company alittle and found out that they are out of business so we didn't want that, found another good deal for only $10 more so we went with them, bought it on the weekend so we didn't expect anything until monday, not until 4pm on monday do I get all these emails (seriously ten of them) one saying it was out of stock one saying it was in stock, one saying call to confirm, another call about credit card verification, blah blah.... so I call and mind you I am the one that doesn't like crap, don't sell me extra crap, do I want a warrenty? NO! so this guy is just rattling on and asks me if I want a 2hr. or a 4hr. battery and do I want a 1gb or 2gb card, I didn't look (my husband did the research) to see if the camera included a battery but I thought it did and I didn't have it pulled up on my screen so I didn't know right then and I asked if it included a card and it didn't, I thought oh well we will have to buy one anyways. Yeah hello, he tacked on $200 more dollars! I just felt pressured and confused, I hate that! well we didn't plan on that amount and therefore didn't have that much money in the bank and so it was declined! Good thing! So my husband called yest. morning and they totally gave him the run around four different people! all he wanted to know what if a battery was included with the camera and why we needed another battery, he got mad a frustrated, called back again in the afternoon, still same thing, he told them he didn't want the camera anymore, he talked to a local reliable camera store and they told him that what non-reliable stores will do to ya and they fit the bill perfectly! He also said there is no such thing as a 2 or 4 hour battery, it goes by how many shots etc.... and that outfits like that open the package and will take the battery out and sell it seperately. And so the price looks low but then it ends up being higher because you pay for extra stuff. And they usually aren't 'Authorized dealers'. But for customer service alone we decided to not go with them.
Then today the bank calls and I'm all worried that they are still trying to charge us and they attempted to three times yesterday! None today so far, now I'm worried, I guess I will just make sure we don't have enough money in the bank! What crooks. So I still don't have a camera, husband went to the reliable camera store but they didn't have the kind he wants so we need to order it online from them, bummer, I want my camera!!!!
So......no picture.....oh, I will post a picture of the camera I hope to be getting soon.
1 comment:
Oh my yes , that is so frustrating.. I hate to feel pressured and confused, when i am buying somethimg. I hope everyting works out for .
Oh i have that camer. I love it! I bought my at Best Buy.
Post a Comment