Monday, August 6, 2007

Problem Solved

Finally, my problem of not being able to do word links is solved! I figured out that blogger doesn't have that option if you are using the web browser from Mac called Safari, so I am on Mozilla Fox and I finally found what everyone was talking about! Lets try it out. I made this for dinner tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey, very neat. How did you make it link like that?

RoRo2 said...

Just highligt the URL and copy it, and then on the post page highlight the word you want to use then click on the little green globe with the links in front of it and then paste in the URL. Like I said it doesn't work with Safari but all other browsers except for a really old internet explorer I think. If you need more help I just typed in hyper-link in blogger help.

Wendi said...

Thanks! I'll have to give that a try! I always see people doing stuff like that. Computer stuff freaks me out.

donna said...

Oh i have made that before. YUMMY!!! Have a great day :)