Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I can't do it!

I know you aren't suppose to say things like this to yourself but it's true! I do keep trying and trying and trying but I can't do it! I don't have the talent! I made some 'just because' cards to send out to blog friends (at least I hope they will be). And I can't make cards! They look so bad! I have 'scrapbook' stuff, some scissors, paper, stickers etc.... but I can't make them! I wish I was better. So I'm sorry in advance if you get one of my cards, remember it's the thought that counts right?


sidenote:I will post the continuing story about my health once a week.

7 comments:

donna said...

They look great.
I am not crafty. I wish is was. I buy my cards at Target. Have a great day, my blog friend :)

donna said...

Sorry!

" I wish i was "

Wendi said...

I better if we had a contest to see who could make the uglier card I could give you a run for your money! I'm no Martha Stewart either.

carey said...

Thanks for your comment! I always love being in touch with upbeat CF adults. :-) I look forward to getting to know you better. I frequent cysticfibrosis.com once in a while too. I lurk much more than I post though.

Jill said...

Don't give up, if you've got the desire and the supplies then surely you can come up with something you'll be proud of. Look online for inspiration and ideas and then mess around with your stuff. You can do it.

Anonymous said...

You so can do it- I second Jill with the looking online for inspiration. Scraplifting is totally what I do sometimes. It doesn't have to be original, just create and enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Oh- and if you rotate your images when you are viewing them, then do a "save as" and replace the image before you post, you should be able to post without having rotated images...not that you asked. I just hated when I couldn't figure that one out.