
My sister has been trying to find a White short-sleeve button-up shirt for her little boy, 3T-4T. Any help? Are there internet places or any place here in Utah I can go to for her? I found a picture, but it's blue, she wants white for church. THANKS!

4 comments:
I would maybe try JCPenney? I got one for my little boy there last year. Or maybe you could look up school uniform places. I know Old Navy carries school uniform stuff.
Yes, JCPenney is the place to go.
i don't know if your sister already found one, i just searched several sites and the only one i found is this one from talbots (a little more expensive than i'm usually willing to pay, but it is on sale): http://www1.talbots.com/talbotsonline/product/itempage.aspx?item=H160787&PFID=566&BID=&h=K&sk=K there's one in the old navy uniform shop, but the smallest size is a 5. old navy runs pretty small, though. it's possible that a size 5 could work, if your sister's kid is a size 4. if he's a 3, it will probably still be a litte big. hope that helps. :)
sorry, apparently i don't know how to leave a proper link. i had to put spaces in between the lines for it all to fit in the comment. hopefully it works. :) http://www1.talbots.com/talbots
online/product/itempage.aspx?
item=H160787&PFID=566&BID=&h=K&sk=K
Post a Comment