
I totally LOVE Ocean's 11 & 12, I thought 13 was okay, a little disappointing, didn't hold up the the other two (do any third ones? though I heard Bourne Ultimatum was suppose to be the best third movie ever) I'm also one of those people who has to watch a movie like that a couple times to catch everything but I was a little disappointed in some of the characters not holding up to who they were in the previous film! Like 'the fox' (can't think of his name right now) I totally thought he was going to pull some kind of prank! I mean he was mad at Ocean for showing him up! And especially the way 12 ended I thought Fox was going to be pulling something! And the job wasn't as cool as it should have been, maybe because they have done a casino before I don't know. All in all I think I will need to watch it one more time before I decide if I will buy it or not (I own 11 & 12, love to watch them) need to determine if it is worth watching again.
Then we just went out for burgers (since we saved some money on the movie). Not much but I don't get out of the house to often so it was nice to go out and have a little date with my man. And forgive me I totally thought 'I should have brought the camera' because I knew I would blog about this but I didn't, sorry I will do better.

1 comment:
That was a great post! You didn't even need your camera.
I agree with you on the movie. I loved the first two, so I loved this one too by default, but I was so lost. I'm still not sure what happened!
Post a Comment