Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hair Day

I highlighted my friend Hannah's hair today, I just love doing highlights! I love doing hair period! I also used a new way to texturize it and loved it! While she was processing she asked me to give her little boy his first haircut, I thought of taking pictures for that but also should have taken pictures of her hair too! So here is her little boy Jake getting his first haircut! In the second one he is looking at me but I seriously don't look good so I cropped myself out, but I left myself in the last one because hopefully it will be small and you won't see too much of me.


2 comments:

Wendi said...

That's neat. Did you go to hair school or is it just a hobby of yours? I wish I had those skills. They would sure come in handy.

RoRo2 said...

I'm a cosmetologist, have been for 8 years now! Wow I can't believe it's been that long!