“The Lord holds forth a glorious promise to those who love him and demonstrate this love by faithful, devoted service and the living of his eternal principles. When the winds of change blow fiercely and the waves sweep over us, we have a tree or rod of principle to which we can cling for safety. It is the gospel of Jesus Christ which has been restored to the earth in its fulness”
So I wanted a visual for the girls and something they could take home to remind them that the tree represented the gospel that we should cling too.
I thought of seeing if the dollar store had any little trees or if I could somehow make some, then a brilliant idea came to me! Those air freshener trees!!!! But I don't personally like the pine one and luckily they had this one called Sweet Pear, at least it's still green! I put the quote above on it. I'm sure they won't be forgetting this lesson for awhile!
And the beautiful sunset tonight taken with two different light settings.

2 comments:
Great idea. I may have to use it sometime .
I don't like the pine too :)
Thanks for sharing! That pine one makes me sneeze so bad!
Post a Comment