Friday, August 10, 2007

Temple Day


My husband and I were finally able to attend the Temple today! it has been such a long time and it feels like everyday of every week for a couple months now we have been saying 'lets go to the Temple tomorrow' and something happens or I'm doing good health wise, sometimes I honestly just plain forget!!!!! But finally today, it was so great, though a tad hot for me inside and it made me want to nod off. There were so many brides there as well, I can't imagine getting married in August (or July, or June even) I can not stand being hot and today was a killer! I would have taken one picture and said I'm done! Luckily it worked out that I was able to get married in Oct. and it was a perfect weather day.

Also today President James E. Faust passed away, what a great man. I took a religion class from BYU and had to write an essay about his life and it was so great to read about all he has done and get to know his character, does he have a biography out? if so I need to read it, if not, they need to write one.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey I know that temple! =)

I posted about Pres. Faust today too. I know he's had poor health for a long time, but it's so sad. I'll miss him. As you can read on my blog, he's left such an impression on me and taught me so much.

Lucy said...

I'm glad you got to the temple! President Faust was a great man who will no doubt be put right to work. I love having a testimony that these great men are men of God.