Friday, August 24, 2007

What happened to my photo? and does anyone know a simple way to add a slideshow? I've downloaded all the photos into snapfish found out about slide.com and went there, they don't support snapfish but they do photobucket! So I downloaded everything into photobucket (and everyone knows how long it takes to download pictures each time). But then after I uploaded the photos I couldn't find them! it didn't make a slideshow! And then if I wanted to upload directly to slideshow they only upload the pictures one at a time!!!!!!! which would take all day!!!! I don't have that much patience!!! HELP!!!

Also I will continue the story but was using all my time to try and do the photos!
This is my dog Texas with her 'texas' collar on.

1 comment:

donna said...

I invited you! Let me know if you got me emails.