Saturday, August 25, 2007

BLOG CONTEST!!!!!

Yippee!!!!! Jill inspired me to have a blog contest! I really can't think of anything except just leave a comment and you are entered! I want to see how many friends/readers/lurkers I have, I hope a lot:) You will receive a hand crafted item personalized for you! READY, SET, GO!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

You know I read!

If you want to put a hit counter on your page, you can click on mine (where it says "Free Counter") and it will give you directions on how to post one on yours. It's easy. Then you know how many times your blog has been visited.

donna said...

wow BIG CONTEST!
Have a great sunday :)

Chrissy, said...

Hi I'm a friend of Wendi's and New to this blogging thing. I was surfing and read your story you've been posting lately. I love it. Your dogs are so cute I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Me me me...