Thursday, August 2, 2007

How I got started blogging

My best friend lives on the east coast, I live on the west, we weren't doing to great at the whole emailing thing or phone thing but we kept in touch, finally she told me she had a blog! It was at a time when she was pregnant with twins (her first preg.) and so it was fun keeping track of her progress and being able to see pics, I then start 'lurking' around what a wonderful world out there! I loved clicking and clicking and finding lots of different people it was great! I have yet to find someone I know though!!!

I then stumbled on Jill's blog and Donna's blog, those two really caught me, they updated daily and were always great reads, with what is going on in my life it was great to have a blog to look forward to everyday. Now granted I had over 50 in my google reader and so I always had about 40 blogs to read a day but I did have my favorites that I liked to read. I was living vicariously through everyone because right now I mostly stay at home and so it was nice to know that life was happening in the outside world still.

What do you ask is my problem???? I think I will let you hang on one more day..............in the meantime here are the most adorable dogs in the whole world, one is a Chug (chihuahua/pug) and one is a Puggle (pug/beagle).

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Cute dogs!