
I was chosen by Dancin' Queen (sorry I think her blog is private) for the crown award, Thank You I am glad that my blog is 1)being read and 2)it is helping others. That is the purpose of my blog that is why I am sharing my story though it is very personal and I am not a very open person.
Anyway I now award to three people:
Dancin' Queen~ I know you nominated me so I would say you off the hook for doing it again, but I really am inspired by your blog! I love how open you are with your religion, it's the same as mine and has inspired me to be more open on my blog, thank you so much for that.
Life is a spasm who flow~ I love Lucy's writing style! I love her book reviews and her attitude is happy through everything she goes through.
Gummiespazz~ I love reading Hannah's blog because she is totally honest about her day like 'I didn't take a shower or get dressed' me either!!!! Her kids are cute and I love the stories she writes about what they do.
creativity, musings & such~ What can I say... Jill is the reason I blog! I thought about doing an anonymous blog but after reading Jill's for awhile I loved how open she was and that she blogged everyday (I'm trying) I wanted a blog like Jill's! This is a perfect award for Jill, thank you Jill even though you didn't know it for getting me started blogging.
Okay your turn to choose three people who you feel deserve the 'Crown Award'

5 comments:
Thanks so much! You're so sweet!
OH how sweet of you :)
I hope you have a great day :)
Thanks for your sweet words!
This is pretty cool! Thanks so much :)
Very kind of you. Thanks:)
Oh...and my favorite color is brown. Chocolate brown.
Post a Comment