Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Tell All...


I've Never..... Been able to run.

In my healthy days I would be able to walk/run but never run continously for more than a few mins.(and only be able to walk/run for 30mins.) I would get books from the library about how to become a runner and one had a great schedule to start out from walking to running and I tried it but I just couldn't get to running for more than a few mins.! My lungs just can't do it! I do have dreams of me running, I am running everywhere, I have to go to the store and I don't drive, I run there! it feels so good, so easy. Just one more thing I look forward to enjoying in heaven! You will know when you meet me in Heaven because I will come running up to you to say Hi!

8 comments:

Chrissy, said...

This makes me feel guilty that I should be running and don't! I'll run towards you in heaven too!

Wendi said...

I actually ran on my treadmill today, and hated it. I'll try to have a better attitude now!

annalisa said...

We can run together :). I have dreams about running too. I think I can run, but then I run and I can't. But I do have hope that this summer I will be able to. And I will think of you :).

kara jayne said...

I seriously love this post. You have such a great attitude. Funny thing is I'm sure you'll be running circles around all of us up in Heaven...if we all make it!!

Anonymous said...

This! THIS is what I need to remember when I don't feel up to running. A lot of the time I think of how last year I couldn't but now I can- but I never think about those who want to run but can't.

Marie said...

I am not a person who remembers her healthy body until it isn't. I have never considered my ablity to exercise. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Desiree said...

I'm a TTA reader so I didn't know before now that you were sick. I hate running, you never know what you'll miss when you lose it, right.

Emilee said...

I swear I posted on here already, oh well, I will do it again. I too have dreams about running, ever since I have had to have oxygen to exercise I started having that dream. It feels great. I used to run when I was younger and even tried track a couple of times, but I actually hated to run. Now, what I wouldnt give.