My internet! I was without it for two days!!!!!! Which also means I was without a home phone! What did I do before internet days? Oh yeah, I was young enough to play and read and not have a care in the world! At least I still had my cable! You never realize how much you use the internet (or your phone) until it is taken away!
I actually made dinner last night and wanted to look up a recipe real quick, but NO internet!!!! I actually had to look in a cookbook!!! And I couldn't make the phone calls I wanted to because lets face it I live in a basement and the cell phone service isn't the greatest down here!
So glad to have you back internet and glad I have a lot of blogs to catch up on this saturday morning because I will never never never understand why there is nothing good on tv on a saturday!!!!!!!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now that is a crisis. Phone and internet? How you aren't completely mad is a miracle. Enjoy the day catching up.
Post a Comment