
I've been a bad bad blogger, I slapped my wrist and sat in the corner for awhile. I don't know why I do so well and then not. I do have pictures to post I just plain get lazy! I just like to read (and comment hopefully) other blogs and not post on mine! As a tiny excuse my internet has been slower all week, how did I ever survive dial-up? I get frustrated and leave!
I promise to do a catch-up blog. Also weird is I have just started getting weird comments, just on my last post I had about three weird comments left, what is going on? So I hope you don't mind I put the word verification to hopefully help with that right now.

4 comments:
I'm the opposite of you! I like to post more than blog surf/comment. Not enough time in the day I guess. If I'm short on time and there's something I don't want to forget, I make sure to blog about it. I only read around if I have extra time to kill.
And your weird comments are probably mass spam mailings.
I'm like dancin queen. I spend too much time posting and don't have much for comments. Don't worry, there's always the need for balance and no one judges either way (I hope).
I'm probably totally jinxing myself, but I've never had a weird comment. Knock on wood, crossing my finger, throwing salt over my shoulder....
I'm with Wendi I don't comment/comment much just because of time. I think you should do what works best for you. I would miss you if you didn't keep us a little up to date!
What kind of weird comments? Like spam? I used to get more of those, but then because of my laziness I think my readership dwindled, so now i dont have to worry about it! :)
Post a Comment