Since my husband is at school all day long I wanted to do something cute for him but something better than just sticking notes in his books/jacket, once again my amazing 'love swap' box from Holly (refer to last post) came through with the perfect thing. I had seen these on other blogs and wanted to make them (I even bookmarked the page!) because I thought it a great idea, well Holly included some in her package with some great scripture on the 'fortunes' I am not crafty at all so I'm so glad Holly sent them to me and it came yesterday what better timing? I made my own little 'fortunes' telling him why I love him and then stuck them in his backpack.
I have also loved on other blogs how they have been writing love letters to all their family and friends and wanted to do that, I just want to say how I love my blogging friends, what a great community it is, so many ideas and uplifting too, and thanks to all those who comment on mine and have become my friends, you mean a lot to me. Happy Valentines Day!

I got this image from Chrissy's blog and if you don't read her blog you should, today's post is excellent with quotes from Pres. Hinckley.

4 comments:
What a cute idea! Your husband is lucky to have such a sweet loving companion. Glad you could use the image your welcome anytime. I got it off a digital scrapbook site I think a shabby one from my side bar. Happy Valentines Roro!
You are a good wife. I hope he knows that!
What a nice thing to do for your husband. I bet he loved it.
Hope you had a great day.
This is so sweet- he is lucky to have you!
Post a Comment