Heavenly Chicken: seriously I eat this for lunch everyday five days a week.
1/2 cup Olive Oil (original recipe called for 1cup butter but I've never made it with butter and olive oil is better for you and it cuts the amount in half and I bet makes it taste better!)
1 Pkg. Italian Seasoning Dressing Mix
3-4 Chicken Breasts (depending on the size, I only use three big ones from Costco's frozen bag, I also cut them up so they cook a little faster etc...
I use a slow cooker bag (no clean-up afterwards) and put all three ingredients in there, I then marinated them overnight (also a great way to get a jump start the next day) cook on low for 4 hours or high for 6 (or until chicken is done and tender).
(after they have been cooking)
You then heat up 6oz. cream cheese in the microwave just until soft enough to mix, then mix in 1 can of cream of chicken soup, then pour in crock-pot and mix together, cook an additional 30mins.
During those 30mins. I throw together some rice.
All finished, just shred the chicken a little, doesn't it look yummy???? I'm addicted.

4 comments:
All of a sudden I am really hungry! I remember you posting this before, and it sounded good then. I am totally making this tomorrow!
Yum! We call this crockpot alfredo chicken.
Thanks for the recipie. I have made this before but yours is alttel different and looks better. I needed an idea for a crockpot meal today.
That seriously looks SO tasty! You might be helping me with my need to learn how to meal plan. Thanks!
Post a Comment