I love to people watch, at the mall, church, in line at the store or resturant. I like to see what they wear (in style or out, fits good or not, etc..) see the kids they have (cute or not) and how the kids act, how they discipline etc... Most of all since I'm a cosmetologist I love to look at their hair, see if it's stylish or plain, styled or not done, colored or not, etc....I don't judge I like to image what the story of their life is, the only thing I do change is their hair! I like to come up with new styles and color for people that have kinda plain hair.
I know this is kinda a weird post but I went out to lunch with my husband yesterday (yippee no school!) and while waiting in line and people watching I was totally writing this post in my head!!!! So I guess I love to people watch and write posts in my head! (I know it doesn't seem like it because I don't post a lot but I do think about posts a lot and then after a day or so passes I think it's stupid and don't post it anymore).
Just something new about me!
Let's think of other weird facts about RoRo:
~I don't make my husband put the toilet seat down, it doesn't bother me
~I don't close the door when I go to the bathroom (why bother when it's just me in the house? or just me and my husband?)
~I love to make instant choc. pudding and drink it before it gets stiff
~I love Phillsbury Angel Food Cake and after I mix it and poor it into the pan I save quite a bit in the bowl and eat it.
~I rarely floss
~I hate putting on make-up (hey I'm a cosmetologist not a make-up artist!) I would rather my hair look good than make-up on.
~I hate being told how skinny I am and how jealous they are...you go through what I have been through and you would be this skinny too! And I don't want to be this skinny I try to gain weight and I know you would love to give me some!
~I wasn't always a big dog person (I'll do a post on it) not until we had Chugs for quite sometime did she finally grow on me, and then we got Texas and she grew on me faster.
~I have never driven a car that was less than 5yrs old (and that was because I married into it, before I got married the nicest car I had ever driven/owned was at least 8-10yrs. old).
Wow what a long post with no pictures!!!!!!! A new post with pictures tomorrow!!!!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Roro. You are so adorable. That's it. Just adorable.
Loved your post. (I enjoy people watching too. When I'm bored in lines I make up stories about people to entertain my hubbie.)
Post a Comment