
I love books, I use to read a ton, belonged to a bookclub etc.... but since I got really sick I haven't been able to read much, you would think it would be perfect with all this time on my hands etc... but I get so tired when I read so it's been a challenge, some times are better than others, sometimes I can read for 30mins or so others I can barely read for 10! So I am going to try and listen to some books, I have an iPod and I know you can download Audiobooks or off iTunes but we don't have any money, good thing is the library has a ton you can download for free, bad news is it doesn't support iPods!!!!! but I was able to download a book on CD and then from iTunes put it on my iPod so I am going to try and get some books on CD and do that.

So the help I need is.....I need some good books to read!!!! and I mean really really good it has to be able to keep my attention so I will want to listen to it and not watch TV!!!!! What are your favorite books? (and hopefully they will be on CD at the library!)

2 comments:
I absolutely loved the book Pope Joan. I don't remeber the author, but if you go on Goodreads I know I listed it. Good luck in your search.
Mary Higgins Clark mysteries are easy to get through. I like reading those when I'm in the mood for a good, easy, page-turner.
Post a Comment