Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another Dog Video....

I finally got a video of Texas (and some Chugs) jumping through the hoop....

These kids came over with their father today (he's our Home Teacher) to come and clean the house a little, the bathroom and vacuum and mop, finally someone will help me out a little! And I am so so grateful but I can't help but notice that he cleans like a man, that's it isn't it? I'm not a perfectionist or ocd right? he just cleans like a man, I mean I love it because hey it would still be dirty if he did nothing, but afterwards I still see that I could have done a better job, I'm not weird am I? If I could ever get a woman to help me out I guess I would be able to make a more fairer judgement. Until then I'm very grateful someone will help me out every couple weeks.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Cleans like a man. Oh how funny! When Dirk helps out I have learned to just let him do it his way. If I stand over him and tell him how I would do it, it doesn't inspire him.

the splendid life of us... said...

Yes, most men are not very good cleaners, mine included! But they sure mean well! Usually when I ask my husband to do a chore I have to be very detailed and specific about what I want done or cleaned, but I have to be grateful for a husband who doesnt get mad if the house isnt clean.

Anonymous said...

That video is cute. How blessed you are to have him bring his kids over to help out! What a great lesson for them- even if it is a man and children doing the work!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I just got my Love Swap today! Thanks so much! I posted about it on my blog!