Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reading....

I was doing so good with posting, it's okay, it's only been three days... I have actually been reading and listening to books on CD lately, I use my Mom's library card to reserve books online because her library system is so much better than mine and so she brought me down like 15 books or talks on CD and 5 books! I plan on doing reviews but just thought I would mention the one I am reading and loving right now:

This is the best book! I love the way it was written and Sister Hinckley is such an amazing woman of faith and a great example of what type of woman we should be, reading it has made me want to be so much better, two things that get pointed out a lot are her faith and how she always lifts people up when they are in her presence. Those are two ways I strive to live my life every day too, and since I fall so short I will be saving quotes from the book to uplift me and keep me going and trying again and again.

This is a MUST READ!!!!

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Is this the one where it has inserts from her journal? I loved that one. I wish I knew where mine was.

Thanks for always commenting on my blog, i love it! I am a terrible commenter as of late, sorry!

Emilee said...

I need to get this, I think my stepmom has it. I should borrow it. I need a good uplifting book.