Since watching this I have decided to write 'My Story' of growing up and living with Cystic Fibrosis, it's not much different than this girls, and please remember that a lung transplant isn't the right choice for every CF person, also even when you receive a lung transplant you still have Cystic Fibrosis your lungs are just normal lungs, but CF affects everything in your body so you will still always be dealing with those issues, plus the new ones brought on by lung transplant (all the immune suppressant and rejection etc.) sorry I just know that if you don't know too much about it that a lung transplant seems like the miracle cure all and it's not. Enjoy the movie:) Eat some popcorn popped from your cell phone from my earlier post! HaHaHa!!!!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have to admit Ro, that was even a little hard for me to watch. Its never easy to watch someone you love get to that point and I know that it has not been an easy road for you or your dh. I love you!
Post a Comment