I am slowly but surely getting there, I finally have internet that works! We finally got it connected but since it was so far away from the 'hub' it kept going out! So I moved it closer (in the kitchen now) and it still goes up and down (out of four bars I go from 3 down to 1 every few mins.) at least I have something! Wow I love the internet, I want it more than cable (which by the way I don't have, only having two channels really isn't nice, wait channel 67 comes in the clearest so I can watch infomercials with no problem) I'm so glad you can watch shows on the internet, if only I can get some more bars if not it doesn't work, I tried.
My back is better today but still can't do much, we still need to move all the big stuff out and all my kitchen stuff I think I posted that already, oh well you know how it is when you move and this is also a temporary spot so we need to be finding a new one.....aaahhhh life, it is okay when you have a wonderful man by your side though, he has been so wonderful ( I feel so bad for him, it's his side of the family!).
Alright I need to go sit and rest my back I have so many blogs to read!!!!! I will get to it, kind of excited to have so much to read! Thanks for the love and support!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So sorry I wish I knew of a pace for you. If ai hear of anything I'll let you know. Hang in there I hope you feel better soon.
don't overdue it. We don't want you getting sick over this move!
Please do not over do. I wish that there was something I could do for you. Good luck with everything. I know that the Lord will bless you.
I was checking to see if you did the TTA! I KNOW you do incredible things by hand. Hope you are doing better though!
Post a Comment