Thursday, April 3, 2008

Almost there....

I know I've posted about getting things organized and the sad thing is I don't think I'm any closer than I was then! But it should change tomorrow, my parents are coming down to help me get things organized and so hopefully I can get my office/computer area set up and then spend some more time blogging! I have so much I want to say and catch up on my word of the month (and do my new word of the month!) I am taking pictures and hopefully after tomorrow I will post on where my computer has been and it's new place.

It's been hard since I love organizing stuff etc... and I wasn't able to do anything mon. or tues. and then yesterday and today I can only do a box and then take a break ( a long one) then do some laundry....break....lunch...break...therapy...nap....box...break.
...therapy...dinner...etc.. so you can see why I'm so glad my parents are coming to help tomorrow, I know I've said it in the past but right now I wish I had a friend! One that would come over and help me! not only do I physically need the help but it makes the time unpacking and organizing much better with a friend than two dogs!

I also don't have cable, which I thought wouldn't be so bad since you can watch a lot of shows online, yeah, my computer even though it has three out of four bars it only lets me watch 6 seconds at a time!!!!! I am so bummed! I thought I was still going to be able to watch my shows!!!! One more reason to call my sister!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Sorry I missed your call the other day. I am also sorry that you have to go through this and wish that I could come and help you. I am glad that your parents are coming.