I have the #1 husband in the whole world, maybe if there happens to be two #1's then you might have the other if not I swear to you I have the #1 husband. It may seem silly to you out there but this picture is of my cocoa pan and mug, my husband has been washing it every morning for me (if we didn't run the dishes, we don't dirty enough dishes to run it every day) before he goes to school which is before 7am!!!! What a sweetheart! I usually try and wash them during the day or before I go to bed because I really don't like to do it in the morning before I make breakfast, hey I'm hungry! Well the other day I didn't clean them and wasn't feeling good at all that night but mentioned as I went to bed that I hadn't cleaned my pan and mug, the next morning it was clean and every morning since then!!!!!!! Every single morning I see them clean I am so filled with gratitude for him, it is just the little things like this that mean so much to me, I mean he does tons of big things too, why else is he #1!!!!!! He takes such great care of me and is so understanding of my limitations right now and has never once complained of all he has to do, besides being in school all day and work he will always stop off on his way home to pick up some meds or at the grocery store even if it's just for one item (which a lot of times it is), he comes home late at night and does the dishes and laundry. I love this wonderful man and am so grateful he is mine for eternity.
Sidenote: This is my 200th Post!

2 comments:
supportive husbands are truly the best.
I have the other #1.
so thougthful! it's the little things that are the best.
Post a Comment