Well Chrissy was part of the way right (refer to comments on last post) my in-laws did arrive in town but instead of not having time for blogging I didn't have internet to blog! We ended up having a 'family conference' on Easter sunday (right before I was suppose to go up to my family's house for Easter dinner) and things went really bad and we ended up moving that evening because I honestly was scared to stay there anymore (because of my BIL, although my in-laws took his side they weren't threatening). So not only did we not get Easter dinner but we got kicked out of our beautiful home. My husband has been slowly moving a car load a day, we didn't have any boxes and still have all the kitchen and craft/pantry stuff to load up, along with the big furniture, hard thing is we are staying in a one bedroom (not big enough for our king size bed) tiny kitchen (I will post pictures) basement that is already furnished!!!! So we need to find a place to store some of our stuff! And yes our friends are so incredibly nice for taking us in etc... but they can't guarentee how long we can stay! one month...two, one of their own children may need to move in and we totally understand. So we still need to be searching for a place, but what place rents out for what we can pay? None!
And with all this I threw out my back on tuesday (and sad thing is it wasn't from moving, just coughing!) it hurts so much, this has happened before and wow I think you forget just how bad it hurts and how much you can't move. But I know it will get better, it may just take a week! Also tuesday was my birthday my parents come down and we went to lunch then they helped us get a load of stuff from the house and move it.
I am so so so so glad to have internet here (not a strong signal but at least it works), I only get two channels on the tv so I am going to be an internetholic now. But I need to go rest my back now the computer isn't set up on a table yet so I am sitting on the floor, not good!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so sorry that this is happening. I wish that there was more I could do or say than that. Know that my prayers are with you and that I am always here if you just need someone to talk to.
That really sucks! Sorry! I will pray that things may work out for you!
Oh no! Something truly awful must have happened to inspire a spur of the moment move. Are you okay?
Awwh, man! I'm sorry!
Post a Comment