Here are some more pictures of my sister and her family, it was so fun to have them here, I forgot how active a 2 year old is!!!! always doing something, moving, the best part was when he pretended to be superman or spiderman, if he was spiderman he would pretend to put a mask on and then he had a 'run' that he would do, guess it's hard to explain, if he was superman he would put an arm in the air and run.
***I loaded these small and then deleted them, loaded them bigger and they are still turning out this way! So Sorry!!!****
I was lucky enough to be able to have the energy to trim my niece's hair, I also colored my sisters but then we never cut it! Sorry!!!!


They went to a dinosaur museum

And the place we like to go to with the dogs, we took a picnic but it was so windy we only lasted 10mins.

2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time :)
LOve all the pictures.
You are such a good aunt!
Post a Comment