Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Tag....

A Little Something, Something

Tagged by Kelly A.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Sandwich Shop
2. Soda Jerk (old fashioned soda fountain)
3. Waitress at Bakery
4. Cashier at Bookstore

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Mulan
2. Wedding Planner
3. Miss Congeniality
4. Ocean's Eleven

Four places I have lived:
1. Arizona
2. New Jersey
3. Utah
4. Texas

Four favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Biggest Loser
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. The Amazing Race

Four places I've been:
1. Houston, TX
2. Idaho Falls, ID
3. Denver, CO
4. Santa Maria, CA

Four favorite foods:
1. Angel food cake
2. Anything my sister makes
3. Anything on Food Network
4. Hot Chocolate with big marshmellows (it's getting colder)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogs that I can't subscribe too
3. Google Reader (blogs that I can subscribe too)
4. Zap2it (tv listing)

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Visiting my sister
2. Visiting my sister
3. Visiting my sister
4. Visiting my sister

Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Chrissy
2. Marie
3. Kara
4. Donna

3 comments:

donna said...

OH. i have been tagged a lot this week.

OH did you watch the office last night???????

RoRo2 said...

Please don't feel obligated to do it!

Yes, love the Office, hope this writer's strike ends so they will make more episodes!

Marie said...

I completely would do this, but I have been tagged on this exact list before. It is in my archives somewhere if you want to check it out. Thanks for thinking of me though!