Movie Madness, we are suppose to tell about some of our favorite movies and I love what Wendi did so I am going to steal her idea but just do five, and sorry no contest! These sound good in my head but if they are too hard I will post hints.
1."You think football is fun?" "Yes, No, Zero fun Sir!"
2. "Hey, I'm gliding here!"
3. "I only eat the brown ones because I think they have less artificial coloring since chocolate's already brown"
Disney:
4. "Sure she brought home a sword, but if you ask me she should have brought home a man!"
5. "Plus is positive! Minus is negative!"
Can you name these movies?
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Okay here's my guess:
Remember the Titans
Miss Congeniality (How did I forget to put that on my list??)
Wedding Planner
Not sure on the last two.
Fun!
Okay, my guess is Mulan for 4 and Toy Story for 5. Tell me if I'm right on my blog so I don't give it away for other people who want to guess.
Because mine are just guesses too.
=)
I don't know any.
wendi got em all I'm sure! Fun list. I love remember the titans too, my boys have been watching that one a lot lately since we tivo-ed it recently!
I got Remember the Titans for 1. and Mulan for 4. I only got those because I LOVE those movies. :-)
I know all of them:
Remember the titans
Miss Congeniality
the wedding planner
Mulan
Toy Story
I win! I win!
PS: I did not cheat and read other people's guesses. I knew them all by myself.
Post a Comment