Sunday, November 18, 2007

Family Fun...

Sorry again for the lapse in posts, I was getting ready for my sister and her family's arrival and then they came last friday and we have been having fun ever since! I just downloaded some pictures so I have proof of how adorable my niece and nephew are. My nephew is 2 and so cute! He love superman and spiderman and pretends that he is them and so he has the funniest run when he is running like them, he is always playing, playing, playing!!!! My niece is 6 and getting so old! we play tic tac toe and I created a couple word searches for her, she loves to spell stuff to me and talk! It has been so fun having them here, they don't leave until the day after Thanksgiving so we have some time still to play.




2 comments:

donna said...

what cute kids. I am so gald you are having a fun time with your family :)

Chrissy, said...

they are so cute I'm so glad your sister and haer family was able to come. I hope everything was perfect for the visit! Are they still there? Sorry I haven't been around lately I've laid off the blogging so I could get a very long list of things done. With birthdays holiday baptisms I might knoe get back in the blogging saddle like a was for a while. I always check your posts. And if you ever need an extra ear call me!