I made Gingersnaps and had to find a recipe that didn't call for cloves because I didn't have any! I found one on cooks.com
Dry ingredients
Wet ingredients
Mixed together
Ready for the oven
Finished!
They were good although a bit crunchy, I have a tendancy to over cook my cookies because I check on them and they are doing great and then I leave them in a min. too long. I think these would turn out crunchy anyways, any ideas to make them softer?

4 comments:
I know you put cream of tarter in snickerdoodles. Maybe thats what it does and cooking it not to much does help. but if you read my blog you'll know I always forget to set the timer so I burn mine alot! I'm glad you could do this today.
i'm terrible with cookies. i always leave them in too long, they never look done & then suddenly they are over done. i'm so impressed with you. you are definitely ambitious. and i agree a shower can definitely turn everything around i just wanted you to know i'm thinking about you. it sounds like times have been tough lately. i'm thrilled you got to spend some quality time with your sis and her family. & i think you have the right attitude... just be grateful for all that you have. love ya!
I wish i could help. I don't bake :)
Yummy! I've never made those. They look so good!
Post a Comment