
That's right I have posted 100 times! it has only been a little more than 3 months! Here is my first post, it was fun to go back and read that, I feel the same way about my blog and why I blog, since then I have gotten a digital camera so I can add pictures to my post (great I should have one of me on the computer!) I am still getting better at that one. I really love the blogging world, in my first post I mention how I had a ton of blogs in my google reader, I would keep up with a bunch of blogs but have since had to scale back because I want to make sure that the blog friends I have I can keep (as long as they want me), it does take time to keep up with blogs and comment but my blog friends are the most friends I've ever had! (wait does that sound pathetic?).

I'm not very good with words I just want to let my blog friends know that I am devoted to you and I read and keep up with your blog and try to comment as much as I can but since I'm not good with words sometimes I write a comment a couple times and then end up canceling because I just can't get it to sound right!

So just thanks friends for coming to 'my island' and partyin' with me.

3 comments:
Happy 100!
Thanks for inviting us to your island girl!!!!
Happy 100 :) Go party girl!
I don't know you except for leaving the occasional comment on my blog, but I am truly greatful that you did and that we can be blogging buddies. Happy 100!
Post a Comment