
Okay you want honest, I'll be honest, I haven't taken a shower in 4 days, and for that matter I haven't changed my clothes either, sorry to totally gross you out but I just haven't been able too! I want to take a shower (and it might help if I had one that looked like the picture) but I now it will totally wear me out and I don't know if I will even have the 'breath' to do it, I get very short of breath nowadays whenever I get up and do something, as for the not changing clothes, why when I don't do anything? and they are really warm and comfy. Don't dispare I finally took a shower today, I forget how nice they feel, I did make it and although I was worn out I just rested afterwards and didn't worry about my hair (which to me is the most important!) I figured it was okay to have crazy air-dried hair since I had showered.

On another better note I saw 'Shrek the Halls' last night and all I could think about was how much I wanted a Gingerbread man to eat!!!!!! and how any cookie in general would be nice! But I really can't make cookies! (I can't even take a shower!) So for now I will post these pictures and drool.



1 comment:
Feeling like that, and then you took a shower and made cookies after all??? You are one determined cookie! (Excuse the pun)
Don't tell this girl she can't do something! You have great determination.
Post a Comment