Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Why don't you post anymore?

I hope that is what you guys are thinking when you check my blog, I hope there are still some who check my blog! From Health issues to moving issues to Internet issues it's been hard to post! I haven't had the internet working for a couple days now, drives me nuts! I love my internet! I love reading blogs etc... I also have good days and bad, yesterday was bad, I don't know why I was so tired but I would be awake for a couple hours and then need a nap! over and over, and these aren't short naps I'm talking hours naps, plus it's hard to breathe, I lost more lung function and am running on about 10% lung capacity now so needless to say I get out of breath fast and have a hard time breathing!....luckily today I have felt better and actually haven't taken a nap today, I meant to this afternoon but the internet was working and I've just been catching up on blogs!

So I don't know what else to say, I'm still around just hanging in there, trying to read more because there is nothing on basic tv (how I miss cable) especially now that my evening shows are over. But sometimes my health won't let me read! When you are really really tired reading doesn't help!!!!!

My husband is the best he is so patient and kind and helpful. I love him with all my heart and am so so blessed that he is mine for time and all eternity! Also he just started the Respiratory Therapy program and I'm so proud of him.

3 comments:

TexasLonghornGal said...

Dear RoRo,

This is your Pink Girlfiend, Leslie, sending prayers your way.

TexasLonghornGal said...

Hi RoRo,

The message was supposed to read from your "Pink GIRLFRIEND", not fiend! Oh, my! And I'm a teacher! lol! Where is the spell check?!

Anonymous said...

Oh hang in there. 10%...wow. That just seems so crazy to me and unimaginable to me, no wonder you have your good and bad days! I hope the internet keeps up for you and you are able to keep boredom at bay.