Saturday, May 17, 2008


I know I know you are sick of hearing that I have the cutest dogs in the whole entire world but truth is repeated over and over and over. Also got some of them snuggling me on the sofa while listening to some talks on the iPod.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

I am glad that you continue to share your dogs with us. They are adorable!

the splendid life of us... said...

I am so glad that you have your cute dogs to keep you company!

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Heather, and I live in heber, ut. I found you on The tuesday tell all blog, and you have made my day. It's nice to know their are really people out there with trails worse than mine!You are an inspiration to all of us with your great attitude. I would love to help you with the meals thing. I have lots of recipes for Freezer meals that maybe a friend could make for you and keep you stocked up! You will be in my prayers and feel free to check out my blog.