Monday, May 26, 2008

Finally a post!


I have been wanting to post so bad and have so much to post on but I really wanted to see if anyone wanted to keep reading when I changed my address. I did it because I was afraid my in-laws might have found my blog, not only does it contain stuff about them and feelings that are not so nice but we currently don't have a good relationship with them (not talking, etc...) and I don't want them to know what is going on. I posted that story right?

Well let's start with a few things, but I just have to post cute dog pictures along the way because they are so cute! and well, my life! Last week was a good week health wise I haven't felt that good since before my last hospital visit! you forget how it feels to actually feel good! Now I'm not saying great just good but man oh man is it such an improvement! I had energy I wasn't tired all day long I wasn't in pain, it's hard to explain how my health is, now I still couldn't do much because I still have 10% lung capacity but at least I didn't feel crummy while doing nothing!

I need to look back and see how long it's been since I've posted, did I tell you I have a new nephew? He is so adorable I so wish I could be there with my sister, I want to hold him so bad! And the really sad thing is that I know I will not ever (unless a HUGE miracle happens) be able to go down a visit again! I'm so glad he is a good baby since I can't go down and help out, I was able to when my other nephew was born almost three years ago and it was so awesome so spend time with my niece (she will be 7 soon) and newborn nephew and help my sister out. But I just love little babies and want to hold him so bad!

So it's a good thing I've had good health, Monday night my husband sprained his ankle playing basketball!!!! So I'll tell you the story, he called me to tell me and I was mad, because you know I can't take care of him, I can't even take care of me! He takes care of me, him, the house, the dogs, everything! But by the time he got home (we are two blocks from the gym) I was so worried about him and I hate to see him in pain or suffering, funny how I have tons of health problems but even when he just has a little cold I can't take it! I can't stand to see him with a health problem, I'm so glad it's me with them and not him I can handle that more.

I have only seen one sprained ankle and that was my sister when we were young and I don't remember what it looked like just that she laid on the bed and propped her foot up with ice! so when I saw this and my husband said he thought it might be dislocated that is totally what you think when you see it I mean it wasn't swollen anywhere but right there and it looks like something is pushing out, so I made him go to the ER and my prayer was answered and it was only sprained! And also the next day he was walking on it!!! So he has had a nice swollen ankle all week (and still).


Here are my adorable, cute, awesome, sweet dogs, they love to snuggle me while I rest on the sofa.


Guess that's it for now I will be better at posting, I just love reading blogs though, I am glad that I have found that I have more readers, nice to know someone is reading, and I really hope I can somehow do good, lift someone's spirits or by sharing my life they can learn more about Cystic Fibrosis, but also that they will know that they can trust in their Heavenly Father and His plan for His children and that He is always here for us and helps us along the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That ankle looks so bad! i hope it's not as bad as it looks. I'm glad you are feeling better. If you want I will send you the recipes for the freezer meals and many you can get some made up while you are feeling good then you could use them later. email me!eppersoneagles@gmail.com
Heather