Friday, April 25, 2008

Life Interrupted....

So I just start getting situated and thinking that wow my health has been holding out and maybe just maybe I will have a good year and in my deepest most secret thoughts actually thought maybe I was getting a little better.

NOPE! Life has been interupted again by another hospital visit, I have been here since last saturday and would have gone home on tuesday if I didn't end up needing a chest tube that day! So now we are just working on getting that out then I can go home.

I will have to write all about what happened, for the first time I actually rode in an ambulance to the hospital!

This is also the first time I have had access to a computer in the hospital, although one of my fingers has the pulse oximeter hooked to it and makes it a little hard to type, I love the internet! it has been so nice to read blogs instead of just flip through tv channels!

So hopefully I will get this chest tube out today and home tomorrow, I miss my doggies a lot. I also just downloaded new photos so I need to post them.

Aaahhh, more blood people and x-ray people gotta go!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Aw Ro! I thought you'd been kind of quiet. Feel better and get home soon! Glad you have a little access to your sanity. Sitting around a hospital knowing the internet was out there somewhere would be maddening. Feel better!!

Emilee said...

It was so good to talk to you today. I pray that you get out tomorrow and can have a good go for a long long time. Praying for you!

Chrissy, said...

Let my know if I can come vist. I'm not sick I won't bring germs. I've been wondering how you are.

Emilee said...

Are you home? How are you?