Monday, July 30, 2007

Hello!

Hello to anyone that wants to read, I'm RoRo and this blog is about me of course, and since it is all about me I feel like I'm on an island all by myself!!! Hence the blog name. I love the blogging world and have over 200 blogs bookmarked and over 100 that I subscribe to in Google Reader (if you don't know about it you should it's awesome!) it's taken this long because I had to test the waters with another blog my 'family' blog and now this is 'my' blog, also I don't have a digital camera and I think every post deserves a picture, that's really what captured me about blogging were the people who use lots of pictures! But good news, I am getting a camera and so now I will blog like crazy!!!!

So welcome to my island and I hope you have fun here, I look forward to meeting and making friends with lots of bloggers.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Roshelle, I'm glad you tested the waters and feel safe enough to move forward.

I looked into Google reader last week and set up a few blogs on it, but am confused about how to comment. Can you comment from there or do you have to go to the blog to do that. I wasn't sold on it, but figured I was doing things wrong.

donna said...

Wow you have new blog! Fun.

Yes. i also think a post needs a picture a day. I am so looking forward to reading your blog. Have a great day :)

Marie said...

Hi RoRo! I found you off the comments in Jill's blog today. I like your new blog. I'm sure you will love it.

Come on over and visit my blog if you want to.