Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The End

There's never a fairy tale ending but mine is kinda close. I have been slowly getting worse week by week day by day and finally today happened, the day we knew would come, I coughed up blood, luckily it wasn't alot, but know we set into plan what we had decided on long ago. We are going into what is Pallitive sedation (a deep sedation) so that I will not know or feel if I start to cough up hemoptysys again. They will also take off the bi-pap and then I pretty much pass away. I will have my husband update on here as soon as he can.

Thank You to the blog community and the blog friends I have met.

5 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

YOu will REALLY be missed! Thank you for being such a great example of faith. I am in tears thinking about your end here on this earth but I am so excited for the work you will accomplish on the other side. I am sure you will meet my wonderful sweet sister-in-law there who I know is teaching the gospel to all of my husbands family. She passed away a couple of years ago, her name is Brooke.
Much love RoRo!
Brenley

Marc and Megan said...

I came across your blog a while ago through Brenley's blog, and just thought of you today and decided to check in and see how you were doing. I'm sorry to find out how things have turned out. I just want you to know that you and your husband will be in my prayers. May God's peace and comfort fill your hearts. All my love to you and your family.

Unknown said...

I am really going to miss YOU, your Courage, your simple Faith, your amazing Attitude! You & your family are in my prayers as always. I am in tears now, you have most likely already gone home. Our world here will not be the same. goodbye my friend, you are the best!

Diana said...

I have been constantly amazed ever since I stumbled upon your blog, months ago, by your strenghth and unwavering testimony. I pray that your family can find peace during this difficult time. You will be greatly missed.

Wendi said...

Love you, friend.